TallySheet is a new garage sale cash register app for Android and iOS.
TallySheet was a brand new app targeted at a specific audience; the hosts of garage sales. The developers did a soft launch thru various marketing tactics including paid search campaigns, blogger outreach and social media. Their initial experiments led them to gain a grant from the SBDC. They targeted that money towards marketing and PR. TallySheet needed to be fully launched prior to the garage sale season in the spring and summer of 2017.
- We engaged a partner for public relations, Rogo Marketing & Communications.
- Thru Rogo we targeted local TV, radio, digital and print media
- Thru Rogo we identified and contacted bloggers and influencers in the DIY and tech spaces
- Netvantage provided on site optimization to improve their visibility for high value terms like “garage sale app” and “yard sale cash register.”
- Netvantage created and implemented a content strategy to increase visibility for people looking for advice on running a garage sale or tools to try to find garage sales. optimizing the results from their garage sales.
- Secured 8 earned local media spots over 3 months.
- Secured 5 key blogger spots, both earned and paid, over 3 months.
- Distributed a national press release resulting in almost 300 links.
- Organic search traffic increased 765% in three months.
- Website traffic to the App Store and Play Store increased by 400%.
- PR and Marketing strategy consulting
- Public relations for local and national markets
- SEO Audit
- AdWords and App Store Search Ads support and consulting