Grilla Grills is a manufacturer and online retailer of wood pellet and kamado grills.
Grilla Grills was a fairly new entrant into the world of grilling, and being new to the scene they weren’t ranking well for important organic keywords and instead were relying heavily on paid search to drive traffic to their site.
- We engaged a partner for public relations, Rogo Marketing & Communications.
- Thru Rogo we targeted regional and national TV, radio, digital and print media
- Netvantage provided on site optimization to improve their visibility for high value terms like “wood pellet grill”, “pellet grill recipes” and “pellet grill”.
- Netvantage continually refined on page optimization and helped develop new content to target new keywords and attract links.
- Netvantage also strategically lowered paid search spending as organic visibility and traffic grew.
- Over the course of 10 months organic search grew from accounting for only 2.85% of sales to 44.5%, with transactions growing by 5,164%.
- As organic rankings and traffic increased, Netvantage was able to cut AdWords spending by 62% while increasing total transactions by 79%.
- In four months of public relations outreach we earned 10+ local, regional and national media opportunities and links on TV, radio, digital and print outlets.