Are you getting clicks or making money?
Pay per click marketing and Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) management can be an expensive and frustrating experience. Done poorly, it can be very costly and not yield any positive results. We have been successfully managing PPC campaigns in Google and Bing for over a decade and have the experience to deliver results for your business. Our PPC management services are operated by knowledgeable and accessible staff that have a consulting background. Our team has experience helping you understand how the PPC campaigns are performing in regards to your company’s goals.
Whether you’re looking to start a new paid search campaign or want us to review or take over a campaign from your existing AdWords company, we’ll look to build you the most cost-effective acquisition program possible. Our paid search management programs include:
- New, or additional, keyword research to identify high ROI opportunities to reach your target audience. We realize high volume doesn’t always equal results, and we take a measured approach to ensure that your ad spend is working towards meeting your business goals.
- Competitor review and analysis to understand precisely how the other players in your space are positioning themselves and how they’re utilizing their ad budgets.
- Creation of well-designed campaigns with ad copy that is aligned with your business goals. Depending on the size and scope of your campaign, we can offer a one time review or ongoing PPC and Google AdWords management services.
- Testing of ad variations. Our team will write the copy and configure rotation settings to constantly test multiple ad variations to maximize your conversions.
- Usage of Google Analytics to measure and maximize campaign ROI. This includes reviewing and making recommendations for improving conversion rates on campaign landing pages.
- In-depth monthly reporting to see the most and least successful elements of your campaign. Of course you want to know which keywords and which ads in your campaign are converting into leads or sales, and which ones are not. With our team managing your campaign, we won’t leave you in the dark. Our monthly reporting can be as detailed as you like, showing you the changes made throughout the month (target keywords, bidding strategy, destination links, etc.) to show you how we’re working to optimize your campaign.
A PPC management company with experience
We manage PPC campaigns in e-commerce, business-to-business, higher education, and many other sectors. Across all of these sectors, our formula is the same. We take the time to understand your business and how paid search can help it. We know that clicks alone don’t mean PPC is working.
Contact us for an initial consultation to learn more about our PPC campaign management services.
How much does Google Ads management cost?
Unlike other companies, we do not price our PPC management services based on your click spend. We base it on the amount of time our staff will actually be working on the project, not some random commission percentage. When we do our proposals, we will estimate the time we will spend on the project and apply our rate of $125 per hour. Typical client projects range between $500 to $1,800 per month depending on the complexity of your project. We take many factors into account including number of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and geography.
In the paid search space, we know that a campaign for any product or service is unique, so if you have questions about what your campaign would or should look like, give us a call. We’ll likely have some questions to help us better understand how to build a high converting campaign.
- What are your campaign goals? Leads? Sales?
- What metrics will help us define success?
- Do you have a target number that you want to hit for cost per sale or cost per lead?
- Have you worked with an AdWords company previously?
- Do you have an existing Google Ads account?
- If so, do you have access to your historical data?
Running a social media or search network campaign?
On top of running keyword-based search campaigns with Google and the other major search engines, our team is also experienced in running Google Search Network campaigns as well as popular platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. We use the same principles to manage these campaigns to build and measure engagement.
Ready for results?
If organic search isn’t quite getting it done, or if your current Bing or Google partner doesn’t have your PPC campaign working as well as you want, let’s talk. Once we get a feel for your business and your goals we’ll put together a free estimate for a customized plan to help get you where you want to go. Give us a call at 877.204.0234 or fill out our contact form below and someone from our team will get back to you within one business day.
about an AdWords campaign?