White label PPC services
It takes time and attention to stay on top of a paid search marketing campaign, and the truth is not everyone has the time. That’s where we come in. Netvantage has worked with numerous marketing and ad agencies over the past decade-plus on their clients' pay per click campaigns and driven serious results. We have the experience to manage campaigns effectively for your clients, while you add the value of your overall marketing strategy and design. We understand that executing white label PPC services and managing that partnership can be complex, but with our experience we know how to effectively navigate these complexities.
What is white label PPC?
If the term is new to you, white label PPC is basically subcontracting paid search management services to your clients and presenting it under your own banner. If you don't have your own in-house AdWords expert, that's where we come in. We can work in the background or be client-facing, whichever works best for each client relationship.
What does white label PPC management include?
Just as we do with our standard end clients, we take a strategic, data-driven approach to generating high ROI campaigns. What does this look like?
- Smart keyword research and keyword matching to make sure the client is not throwing your money away. If there is an existing campaign we’ll review keywords and match types, and also look at the keywords that competitors are targeting
- Regular ad copy testing with consistent messaging that aligns with your client's brand.
- Ad extension creation and testing.
- Usage of Google Analytics to measure goal completions, whether that’s lead form completions, sales, phone calls, or some other key metric. We rely on data that aligns with your client’s campaign goals to guide our decisions.
- Clear cut reporting. Our reporting aims to create clarity for you and your clients. Utilizing a white label Google AdWords management company requires that data is conveyed clearly so the clients understand campaign performance and you can provide your value. We know this, and that’s why our reporting provides the details of everything from changes in keyword targets, ad copy, to bidding strategy.
- Flexible reporting options. Our reports come in white label templates and are produced to meet you and your client's desired frequency. Depending on the partnership opportunity we are equally comfortable acting as a behind the scenes white label partner or as a visible extension of your organization - it's up to you and the relationship with your client.
How is client communication handled?
In our experience, it’s best to have a layer between our team and the client as it allows you to maintain complete control of those interactions. Our team can work directly with your account manager to download all of the necessary information about your clients’ PPC campaigns and walk them through what they need to know to provide answers during your regular client interactions.
Of course, that’s in a perfect scenario. We realize that’s not always possible for smaller or more specialized agencies. In these cases, our team has years of experience working with a wide variety of companies and knows how to carefully represent our partners’ brands during client interactions.
Did we mention we’ve been offering up these services since our inception back in 2008? We have deep experience in executing campaigns, and more importantly, in offering white label Adwords management services. There are plenty of very good companies that can manage ad campaigns, but very few with the skills to manage the communications and delicate client relationships that come along with a white label service offering.
Big market service/small market costs
The reality of white label PPC management services is that there’s not usually much margin to work with. Between your client’s ad spend and your partner’s management fees, it can be hard to squeeze a few bucks out of these relationships. This is particularly true when you’re dealing with larger PPC advertising firms that have sky-high management fees.
With our three offices located outside of the most costly areas of the country (we’re looking at you New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles), we can keep our management fees at a very reasonable $125/hour which still gives our partners room for a worthwhile markup.
Ready to talk partnership?
If you’ve been considering your options for an experienced digital marketing firm to handle your clients’ Google Ads let’s set up a time to talk. We’re not into high-pressure sales and won’t hound you endlessly if you’re not ready to pull the trigger or just aren’t interested. No one has time for that, including us. Give us a call at 877.204.0234 or fill out our contact form below and someone from our team will get back to you within one business day.
about search marketing?