Are you getting clicks or making money?
Pay per click marketing and AdWords management can be an expensive and frustrating experience. Done poorly, it can be very costly and not yield any positive results. We have been successfully managing PPC campaigns for nearly a decade and have the experience to deliver results for your business. Our PPC management services include:
- Knowledgeable and accessible staff that have a consulting background and are going to help you understand how the PPC campaigns are performing in regards to your company’s goals.
- Well-designed campaign construction and proactive AdWords management.
- Usage of Google Analytics to measure and maximize campaign ROI.
- We manage PPC campaigns in e-commerce, business-to-business, higher education, and many other sectors. Across all of these sectors, our formula is the same. We take the time to understand your business and how paid search can help it. We know that clicks alone don’t mean PPC is working.
- Your campaign must be closely integrated with your business goals to truly help you succeed. We offer both monthly management and one time audit packages.
Contact us for an initial consultation to learn more about our PPC campaign management services.
How much does Google AdWords management cost?
Unlike other companies, we do not price our AdWords management services based on your click spend. We base it on the amount of time our staff will actually be working on the project, not some random commission percentage. When we do our proposals, we will estimate the time we will spend on the project and apply our rate of $100 per hour. Typical client projects range between $500 to $1,800 per month depending on the complexity of your project. We take many factors into account including number of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and geography.